Milzkalns is Latvia’s premier ski resort, a place where the most stylish enthusiasts of outdoor activities meet. It is without doubt the most comfortable and friendliest place for all your winter pleasures, to be enjoyed by you and your family.
- For skiers - 11 runs (of up to 320 m) and slalom runs of varying degrees of difficulty, from complete beginners to real skiing experts. The mountain is equipped with 9 modern lifts: 3 T-bar lifts, 4 platter lifts and 1 rope lift. The electronic lift cards are handy and simple-to-use. You can buy a card for a preset period and start skiing immediately!
- For nature lovers and those who enjoy peaceful skiing, we recommend the Flat Run, 6th Run and Troll Run. The Flat Run and the 6th Run is open to everyone, whereas the Troll Run has a slow slope and stunning views.
- For snowboarders – Snowpark, with its wide and comfortable ski jumps, is challenging enough even for the most fanatical snowboarders! Experienced shapers will be responsible for getting the Snowpark ready for your arrival and enjoyment this season.
- Experienced slalom skiers and snowboarders may use the 5 runs situated on the main slope and equipped with various obstacles.
- For lovers of the extreme, the Bordercross run and a special run with big-air jumps is also provided.
- For beginners – the Beginner's Hill. It is not solely intended for kids, but also for anyone wishing to learn to ski. It’s never too late to start skiing or snowboarding!
- For non-skiers - the Sledge Hill. Simply great entertainment for those who value sliding, i.e. sledges, films or tubes. Your only limit here is your imagination!